Inca Trail 2d / 1n
Walking the Inka´s Trail
INCA TRAIL 02D / 01N
1 DAY: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES (PUEBLO MACHUPICCHU)
-Transfer: hotel train station
– Exit km. 104 according to train schedule
Hike through the archaeological sites of Chachabamba, and Wiñayhuyna.
– five pm. Accommodation in hostel
– 19:00. Dinner.
– 06:00 Departure by bus: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu
– 07:00 Visit to Machu Picchu with a guide for two hours.
– Free time
– 14:30 bus Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes
– Return by train: Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo – Cusco (according to schedule and modality by train)
– Take more views, climb the mountain of Waynapicchu, visit the temple of the moon, the Inca bridge or go to the Intipunku.
NOTE 02: rates are subject to any increase or adjustment that the national institute of culture of Peru and Peru raíl S.A. (railway company) could determine.
– Transfer hotel- station -hotel
– Train tickets: round trip
– Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machupicchu
– Bus up and down 2nd day
– Guide service
– Hostel 01 night with private bathroom and hot water
– Food 01 box lunch 01 lunches, 01cena, 01desayuno.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
First day downhill bus
VERY IMPORTANT: To make reservations for the Inca road route 02d / 01n – Machupicchu, you must send the following information: name and surname, date of birth, nationality and passport number. Students must send the scanned and scanned card and children up to 7 years of age scanned passport.
Passengers should carry in person the following: cleaning implements, a small kit containing a couple of bandages, muscle pain cream, pills for altitude sickness, fever, upset stomach, water purification tablets, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, bottled water, flashlight, plastic rain ponchos, sunglasses, binoculars, camera, cane, trekking shoes, thermal clothing for the night, light clothes for the day, personal money and the original passport . Students must carry the valid ID card