Inka trail 4 days / 3 nights
An incredible experience
FIRST DAY: CUSCO – HUAYLLABAMBA
– 06.30 HRS Pick up from hotel
– 07.00 HRS Departure by bus Cusco km. 82
– 11.00 HRS Walk 82 km – Huayllabamba
– 13.00 HRS Lunch in Miscay
– 18.00 HRS Dinner and overnight
SECOND DAY: HUAYLLABAMBA – PACAYMAYO
– 06.00 hrs. Breakfast
– 07.00 hrs. Start of a walk for approx. From 7 a.m. to 8 h.where we will ascend slowly to the pass of Warmihuañusca at an altitude of 4,200 m.s. Going through the majestic forest of Qeuña
– 14.00 hrs. Lunch. (Pacaymayo)
– 18.00 hrs. Dinner and overnight.
THIRD DAY: PACAYMAYO -WIÑAYHUAYNA
– 06.00 hrs. Breakfast.
– 07.00 hrs. Restart walk from 5 to 6 hours approx. On the way we will visit the archaeological sites of Runcuracay, Sayacmarca Phuyupatamarca, Wiñayhuayna.
– 14.00 hrs. Lunch in (Chaqui Cocha)
– 18.00 hrs. Dinner and overnight
FOURTH DAY: WIÑAYHUAYNA -MACHUPICCHU
– 04.00 hrs. Breakfast.
– 04.30 hrs. Start of trek for 3 hours approx. Course to intipunku, Machupicchu.
– 08.30 hrs. Guided tour to Machupicchu (ruins) for 02 hrs. , then free time, recommended to climb the hill waynapichu, visit the temple of the moon, the Inca bridge.
– 14.30 hrs. Transfer by bus from the Archaeological Center of Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes for approximately 25 minutes
– Return by train: Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo – Cusco (according to schedule and train modality)
– Transfer by bus: Ollantaytambo – Cusco
– Bus: cusco km.82
– Train: return class (PREMIUN): aguas calientes – cusco
– Bus: ruins down – Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town)
– Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machupcichu
– Guide service plus assistant guide
– Kitchen assistant.
– Porters (only for camping equipment and food).
– Food: 03 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 03 dinners.
– Camping equipment: quadruple bedroom tent for double use, flask, dining tent, kitchen tent, bathroom tent, tables, chairs, courier, oxygen bottle, first aid kit, radio communication.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Breakfast 1st day
– Lunch 4th day
– Sleeping bag
– Igv. (Tax)
To make Inca road reservations – Machupicchu must send the following information: full name, date of birth, nationality and passport number. Students must also send the scanned card and children up to 7 years of age the scanned passport.
NOTE 01: The passenger must carry their personal implements, sleeping bag plus flasks that the agency would deliver. If the passenger does not want to load their personal implements, they must request an extra carrier making an additional payment of $ 80.00
The rates are subject to any increase or readjustment that the National Institute of Culture of Peru and Peru Rail (Railway Company) could determine.
1.- Passengers must carry in person the following:
toilet implements, a small kit containing a couple of bandages, muscle pain creams, pills for altitude sickness, fever, upset stomach, purifying tablets, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, bottled water, flashlight, ponchos plastic rain, dark glasses, binoculars, walking stick, shoes suitable for trekking, thermal clothing for the nights, light clothes for the day, money according to personal criteria, original passport, and in case of passengers students passport plus ISIC card in force .