A great option to meet Machupicchu
- 3:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. Pick up from hotel
- 6:20 Ollantaytambo Station
- 6:40 Departure of the train to the town of Aguas Calientes
- 8.10 Approximately arrival at the aforementioned town
- 8.25 Approximately, Ride in bues towards the archaeological center
- 9.30 Guided tour for 2 and a half hours in archaeological center
- Free time for shots and visit to the town
- 14:00 optional Lunch
- Free afternoon
- 18:30 Aguas Calientes Station
- 19:00 Departure of the train from Aguas Calientes to the town of Ollantaytambo
- 20:40 Arrival at the town of Ollantaytambo station
- 22:30 Approximately, arrival in Cusco
-Train Inca Rail service
-Boleto up and down the tourist bus to the Archaeological Center
-Inside to the Archaeological Center.
-Transfer in mobile Cusco Ollantaytambo and vice versa.
Our travelers reviews
I know the people behind the services and I know they put all their effort in always giving the best to their clients.
Qosqoinkatour is one of the best agencies in Cusco, without a doubt you can trust them to plan your next trip.
An excellent service to detail and punctuality in everything, thank you for your warmth and hospitality.